Kingspan Kooltherm K18 is a premium performance rigid phenolic insulated dry-lining plasterboard for mechanically fixed dry-lining.
Kingspan Kooltherm K18 insulated plaster board is manufactured in Castleblayney without the use of CFCs/HCFCs and has zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and low Global Warming Potential (GWP).
- Negligible smoke obscuration
- Unaffected by air infiltration
- Resistant to the passage of water vapour
- Easy to handle and install
- Ideal for new build and refurbishment
- Allows quick response to heating
The Kooltherm K18 insulated plasterboard is manufactured with low emissivity composite foil, autohesively bonded to the insulation core during manufacture, and is suitable for used when mechanically fixing the insulation. This reflective, low emissivity surface improves the thermal resistance of any unventilated cavity adjacent to the K18.
0.021 W/m.K (25–44 mm)
0.020 W/m.K (≥ 45 mm)
0.19 W/m.K (plasterboard component