Approved by the loss Prevention Certification board (lPCb) for performance and quality. 1991 (2000 edition) / Euroclass A1 fire rating / Tested and assessed for up to 60 minutes fire resistance (integrity and insulation) in accordance with BS 476: Part 20.
- Thermal Conductivity 0.037W/mK
- Fire protection - ROCKWOOL TCB Cavity Barrier and PWCB Cavity Barrier products have been developed to exceed minimum Building Regulation requirements for fire resistance within concealed wall cavities.
- Resilient performance – the TCB Cavity Barrier and PWCB Cavity Barrier is not affected by movement in a building, shrinkage or thermal change.
- Durable – the barriers continue to withstand on-site handling once installed in a build.
- A vertical or horizontal solution – ROCKWOOL Cavity Barriers can be used in both vertical and horizontal applications. In vertical applications, both flanges of the Cavity Barrier can be fixed to the inner leaf at 150mm centres, using staples or clout nails prior to compression fitting by outer cavity wall. In horizontal applications, only the top flange of the polythene sleeve should be fixed.
- Acoustic protection – ROCKWOOL Cavity Barriers prevent flanking noise transmission, along concealed cavities in both external and separating walls.